A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Macer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Macer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Macer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Macer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Macer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Uterine Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Macer graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Macer has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Macer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. George Macer practice?
- Dr. George Macer has 1 office location.
Dr. George Macer practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Surgeons.