Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. George Macer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Macer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Macer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Uterine Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Macer graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Macer has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Macer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George Macer practice?
Dr. George Macer practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Sports Medicine, Pediatrics, and Surgery of the Hand near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Orthopedic Surgeons, Long Beach Surgeons, Long Beach Sports Medicine Doctors, and Long Beach Pediatricians.