A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. George Macer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Macer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Macer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Uterine Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Macer graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Macer has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Macer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans