A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Macer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Macer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Macer
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Macer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Uterine Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Macer graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Macer has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Macer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. George Macer practice?
- Dr. George Macer has 8 office locations.
Dr. George Macer practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Cucamonga, CA and Anaheim, CA.
See Long Beach Orthopedic Surgeons and Long Beach Surgeons.