A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Machiedo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Machiedo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Machiedo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Machiedo, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Inflammation (Peritonitis)
- Bacterial Infections
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Multiple Organ Failure
- Respiratory Failure
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Surgical Wound Infection
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Machiedo graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Machiedo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George William Machiedo MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George W. Machiedo practice?
- Dr. George Machiedo has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Machiedo practices Surgery near Brick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Orange, NJ.
See Brick Surgeons.