A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Machiedo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Machiedo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Machiedo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Machiedo, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Inflammation (Peritonitis)
- Bacterial Infections
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Multiple Organ Failure
- Respiratory Failure
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Surgical Wound Infection
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Machiedo graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Machiedo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George William Machiedo MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George W. Machiedo practice?
- Dr. George Machiedo has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Machiedo practices Surgery near Brick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Orange, NJ.
See Brick Surgeons.