A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George MacLaren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George MacLaren is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George MacLaren, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. MacLaren graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. MacLaren has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George A MacLaren MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George A. MacLaren practice?
- Dr. George MacLaren has 2 office locations.
Dr. George MacLaren practices Internal Medicine near Portsmouth, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport News, VA.
See Portsmouth Internists.