A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Madanat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Madanat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Madanat, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Madanat graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Madanat has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George M Madanat MD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. George M. Madanat practice?
- Dr. George Madanat has 1 office location.
Dr. George Madanat practices Pediatrics near San Dimas, CA.
See San Dimas Pediatricians.