inactive

George R Magley MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

August 26th, 2013
Doc Magley = AMAZING!!!
Doc you have been such an AMAZING piece of the history of our community1 Your patients have been able to seek you out for care all hours of the day at your home and even on holidays. I have never seen such care and compassion mixed with the highest of medical intelligence! You are truly one in a million!! We are so proud to talk about you and even brag a little! Soo many of our Enumclaw babies got to meet you first as they entered this world!! We have also watched you grieve with families and your patients as they went to heaven!! Thank You for all that you are and may GOD continue to bless you and your family!!!!

June 8th, 2012
best doctor i have ever been to. actually listens and explains things to you! there needs to be more doctors like him!

March 4th, 2012
He is the most trusted Dr. have seen him for over 30 years and so do my children.

January 11th, 2012
He was my daughter's ped from the moment she arrived. He was not only very caring and gentle with her, but also with me as a new mom. He never questioned my decisions and supported me through the first several months. The nurses who work with him are also very kind and caring and professional. I love Dr. Magley and wish I could have brought him with me when I moved out of state.

March 15th, 2011
Only interested in the money
Will only see people with bottomless PRIVATE insurance. He will not take DSHS or any government health plan. If a doctor is caring they do not send sick people away because they do not want to deal with their insurance.SHAME on YOU George Randy Magley.

February 10th, 2009
Thank you, Dr. Magley is nothing but caring and compassionate

July 30th, 2008
Thanks
Thank you for your kind and courteous bedside manner. I appreciate you.