A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Mallis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mallis
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mallis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Mallis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallis graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Mallis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- Harlem Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Isaac Mallis MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. George I. Mallis practice?
- Dr. George Mallis has 1 office location.
Dr. George Mallis practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Northport, NY.
See Northport Internists and Northport Cardiologists.