Learn more about Dr. George Mallis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mallis
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Mallis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Mallis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallis graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Mallis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- Harlem Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Isaac Mallis MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. George I. Mallis practice?
- Dr. George Mallis has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Mallis practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Northport, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Northport Internists and Northport Cardiologists.