A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Maloof:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Maloof is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Maloof, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maloof graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Maloof has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George John Maloof MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George J. Maloof practice?
- Dr. George Maloof has 1 office location.
Dr. George Maloof practices Internal Medicine near El Centro, CA.
See El Centro Internists.