A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Maloof:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Maloof, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maloof graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Maloof has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maloof accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George J. Maloof practice?
Dr. George Maloof practices Internal Medicine near El Centro, CA.
See El Centro Internists.