A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Malouf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Malouf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Malouf, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Malouf graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Malouf has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- Doctor's Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Malouf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- CareFirst - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George S. Malouf practice?
Dr. George Malouf practices Ophthalmology near Suitland, MD.
See Suitland Ophthalmologists.