A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Malouf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Malouf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Malouf, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Malouf graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Malouf has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- Doctor's Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George S Malouf MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. George S. Malouf practice?
- Dr. George Malouf has 7 office locations.
Dr. George Malouf practices Ophthalmology near Suitland, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Bowie, MD and Laurel, MD.
See Suitland Ophthalmologists.