Dr. George Malouf Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Suitland, MD

3.9

August 5th, 2015
He saved my vision
Dr. George Malouf saved my vision when I should have gone blind. He has been taking care of my grandparents and my parents for years and I am blessed that he is also my doctor. I've been to dozens of other ophthalmologists in the area and he is the only doctor who I trust. I cannot wait to see him for my follow up. I love his new office and his courteous staff. I love that he runs a family practice. His son, wife and daughter also work with him. He is a gift from God.

March 27th, 2015
Staff are allowed texting while performing procedures. Dr. doesn't seems to care about the behavior of the staff.

November 16th, 2013
Dr. Malouf makes miracles happen
I never thought I would see again and thanks to Dr. Malouf Jr, I am seeing better than I ever have before. No one listens and cares as much as he does. He literally does everything he humanly can to make you better or to take care of you so that you never get worse. His brand new office has the state of the art appearance and there is so much room to walk around and look at merchandise as well. His staff is the best trained staff of any doctor I have been to and I have lived in many places throughout the United States. Thank you Dr. Malouf for giving me something I thought I would never have again. If only all my doctors were like you. God bless you, for everything that you do.

August 14th, 2013
He is the best!
Dr. Malouf is the smartest most caring doctor you'll ever find. He will get to the bottom of any ailment. For 3 generations, my family has been coming to the Malouf Eye Center. My parents went to his fathers office in Hyattsville but my husband, my children and I go to Dr. Malouf Jr in Camp Springs. My husband almost lost his eye because of an injury years ago and the doctor told us he would do everything he could to save it, and he did. Thanks to Dr. Malouf, my family couldn't be happier and healthier. He has a wonderful family who you will often see working by his side. His children are smart and passionate about helping people like him, and his wife is a doll! His staff is well trained and very professional. You don't find that anywhere else. I look forward to my children sending their children to his children one day when they join his practice too. God bless this man, his family and his staff for providing the people of our area with the best ocular healthcare. And not to point fingers, but if you had a bad experience, it probably had something to do with the fact you failed to listen to his instructions or missed your appointments. And that's your own fault. Not his.

February 4th, 2013
This doctor cares!
There are four generations of my family that go to this doctor. The staff calls me by name when I enter, even before I've signed in. He has taken care of every eye problem I've had over the years. Sometimes he is quick, but his staff takes the time to really explain and go over things. When I missed my follow up appointment, he had a staff member call me to check on me. This doctor CARES!

August 27th, 2012
Don't go to this doctor!
I went to Dr Malouf with a terrible allergy condition in my eyes. I could hardly see, my eyes were swollen, I was getting stringy pseudofilaments in my eyes that were very painful. I described everything on the sheet I filled out before going in but Dr Malouf never saw it. He checked my vision and then told me that he wouldn't give me glasses on the grounds that my eyes were swollen. When I told him that I wasn't there to get my vision checked at all and that I was there because of the swelling he didn't care, didn't listen to my problems, and diagnosed some anti-inflammatory drops. After one visit with another ophthalmologist it was confirmed that I was allergic to the drops he gave me. He never even checked my eyes for allergies and gave me very severe eye drops. This doctor is just getting patients in and out for the money! Do not go to him.

April 28th, 2012
Excellent Dr.
I enjoy going into his office. The staff is very professional. Dr. Malouf is very well trained and sees you quickly. He is also straight forward with his patients as to their particular issues.

February 27th, 2012
He is always in a hurry to see other patient.

November 20th, 2011
Great Dr !
my experience at Maloufs eye center was the best. The staff was kind and courteous. and above all Dr Malouf was wonderful. He listens to your concerns, and is a caring Dr. Im very happy with my treatment. and will recommend to all my friends

November 18th, 2011
Great Doctor!

February 1st, 2011
Best Doctor Around
I have been to several eye doctors throughout the country (we move often) and there is no one like this doctor and his kind family. His staff is warm and his business is properly run. I will not trust anyone else with my eyes like I have him.

September 23rd, 2009
great surgeon
I have not seen this well since I was a kid.He is a caring doc and he knows what he is doing