A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Mamo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Mamo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Mamo, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Mamo graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Mamo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Harbor Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Jubran Mamo MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. George J. Mamo practice?
- Dr. George Mamo has 4 office locations.
Dr. George Mamo practices Urology near Ellicott City, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Pasadena, MD.
See Ellicott City Urologists.