Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Manis
Dr. George Manis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in Staten Island, NY and Newark, NJ. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery, General Surgery and Internal Medicine. Dr. Manis is affiliated with Elmhurst Hospital Center, Queens Hospital Center and Mt Sinai Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. George Manis has the following 3 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. George Manis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Hussien Elsiesy
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Hepatology
New York, NY 0 mi21
Dr. Gabriel Gondolesi
Transplant Surgery, General Surgery
New York, NY 0 mi20
Dr. Carol Horowitz
New York, NY 0 mi24