Internists
1215 S Coulter St
Ste 305
Amarillo, TX 79106
806-358-1374
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  I miss Dr Marck  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2013

Had been going to Dr. Marck for a few years and then we had to move for a transfer to Florida. I am heartbroken that I can't go to Dr. Marck. He spent time with me, explaining things, gave me choices, always would call me back. The doctors here on Florida pale compared to Dr. Marck. Wished I was back in Amarillo-I miss him.

|  Patient of Dr. Marck's for 18 plus years  |  show details
by Loyal Patient on Jul 11th, 2013

Dr. Marck is the most knowledgeable doctor I have ever met. What would take another internist some time and probably a referral to a specialist only takes Dr. Marck minutes to diagnose. He is very passionate, caring, and intelligent. Often times there is a long wait to see him but I would wait all day... I agree he has several outside interests and is passionate about those as well... nothing wrong with that! He is very well rounded and I can appreciate that about him. Amarillo is very lucky to have Dr. Marck!

|  Outstanding and CIaring Internist  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2011

Dr. Marck is an exceptional physician, and an outstanding and caring doctor. In this day and time of fast food, and the practice of running people thru like a cattle operation, it's refreshing to find a skilled doctor that takes the time necessary to ask the right questions and actively listen and interact with the patient to accurately diagnose malady's. He truly cares about every patient he see's. August 28, 2011. Charles H. Brown III.

|  show details
Jun 17th, 2011

Always courteous to his patients. Very knowledgable.

|  show details
Apr 11th, 2009

Don't waste your time with this guy. The waiting is 3 to 4 hours, and then you get 10 minutes of him talking about himself.