A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Markovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Markovich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Markovich, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Markovich graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Markovich has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George David Markovich FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George D. Markovich practice?
- Dr. George Markovich has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Markovich practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Estero, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL.
See Estero Orthopedic Surgeons.