Learn more about Dr. George Marks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Marks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marks
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Marks Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Marks graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Marks has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County - Martin Luther King, Jr. - Drew Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Leonard Marks MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. George L. Marks practice?
- Dr. George Marks has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Marks practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Cardiologists.