A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Marks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Marks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marks
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Marks graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Marks has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County - Martin Luther King, Jr. - Drew Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Leonard Marks MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. George L. Marks practice?
- Dr. George Marks has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Marks practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Cardiologists.