Plastic Surgeon
11820 Northup Way
Ste E190
Bridle Trails, Bellevue, WA 98005
425-450-1994
Locations and availability (1)

|  WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE  |  show details
by LINDA ANDRES on Feb 21st, 2013

ALWAYS POSITIVE RESULTS, OPENLY COMMUNICATES HIS THOUGHTS , AND 1 OF THE FEW DRS. I KNOW , WHO IF HE FEELS THE PROCEDURE IS NOT NEEDED RIGHT NOW HE LETS YOU KNOW ITS BETTER TO WAIT, OR LETS YOU KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE BEFORE ITS SAFE TO DO IT. WHICH MEANS HE ISNT DRIVEN BY MONEY HE WANTS WHATS BEST FOR THE PATIENT.

|  lipo done and walking around the second day  |  show details
Jul 24th, 2011

I just had my lipo done with dr. marason, when i first meet him for my preop visit i was not too sure about him. But the day of my surgery, he made me feel very confortable and he is down to earth type of guy with a sense of humor and he went straight to work..i knew then that he knew what he needed to do thus making me feel more relaxed that he has done this many times before. so far my waist and abs look great only after the second day..i even took my kids to the fair today and walked around for 4 hours..i am still healing still so itll look better than it does now..i see major results for only the second day..i would for sure recommend him.. KEnt WA

|  Exceeded Expectations (And mine were high!)  |  show details
Jan 10th, 2011

My overall rating is A . My results were better than expected, and my office experiences were always pleasant. Dr. Marosan is a real craftsman; he takes pride in his work, attends to detail, and answers to the highest standards.All of the staff was knowledgeable and friendly. I felt informed and very cared for every step of the way.

|  show details
Jan 10th, 2011

I have used Dr. Marosans services for several enhancements and I couldnt be more pleased. Hes a true professional and is somebody you can fully trust to do the job with the outmost expertise. I wouldnt use anybody else, truly.The staff is extremely friendly and supportive. They clarify everything and really ease the whole process. A.B

|  Great caring staff  |  show details
Sep 16th, 2010

I came in for a breast augmentation consultation and I was very nervous about it. I was greeted by Doris and she was very friendly. After filling out some forms, Bonnie the nurse took me to the consultation room, took my medical history, answered my questions and was present while Dr. Marosan examined me.I signed up for surgery and I am extremely happy with the results. Dr. Marosan is very good with his follow-ups and the staff has been very accommodating. I have already recommended Dr. Marosan to some of my friends.

|  Life Changing  |  show details
Nov 11th, 2009

I always had a pretty face with high cheekbones but, when I got older and jowls started to appear I thought I was ready for a face-lift. Instead of a facelift, Dr. Marosan recommended another new procedure which was unnecessary but he assured me I would have a better result than a facelift. This other procedure had horrific consequences and left my left cheek, lips and gums permanently numb. Incisions were made on the top of my head and through my gums and chunks of my beautiful hair were cut out and my cheeks were rearranged. Even more shocking is the fact my jowls were still there after surgery. Nothing was removed it was just moved around. Each time I look in the mirror and see my disfigured lopsided face I am reminded that the nightmare is real. This result has taken a toll on my confidence and self-esteem to the point that I do not even date anymore. Dr. Marosan realized what he had done and he avoided me. I considered legal action but unfortunately waited too long to file anything. My advice is that you seriously consider a second and third opinion before getting any major surgery procedure from this doctor or any other.

Doctor's Response

It is sad to see a comment like this from a patient who seeks out my services 2-3 times per year even up to this day. I have known this patient for 14 years and have performed multiple cosmetic procedures on her. Her facial surgery was performed in 2003. This patient had a mid cheek lift and a lateral brow lift, both procedures that I have been performing for many years. I spent countless hours talking to her about her concerns of postoperative left facial numbness. I never avoided her, never delegated the nonsurgical treatments to my staff. Instead, I personally treated her each time. The only times I did not see her, is when she made an appointment and did not keep it (6 times since her surgery). She comes in frequently for Botox and dermal fillers. Even though she states her left lip and cheeks are "numb", she always asks to receive numbing cream and a local nerve block prior to her dermal filler treatment thus making me wonder the need for numbing agents when she claims to have been left permanently numb. Needless to say, if this patient claims to be so dissatisfied with my services, why would she continue to return to my practice for additional services?