Dr. George Marosan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

October 19th, 2016
Brazilian Butt lift and Lipo Revision
I had a botched lipo job from another doctor that left me disfigured. For almost 3 years I was devastated. I couldn't wear anything above knee length and my sex life was ruined because my self-esteem was destroyed. I did research on lipo revision extensively and was so glad I've found Dr. Marosan. He fixed not only the other doctor's mistakes but also the result was beyond my expectation. He added curves to my petite body. Now I have big curvy hips, big booty and small waists :D. He is a very knowledgeable, exceptional surgeon and truly the best in his field. He had trained with the top pioneers/ surgeons in the world to specialize each procedure. His entire staff is the best as well. I had excellent care before, during, and after the surgery. Thank you Dr. Marosan for giving me confidence back and a new beautiful body!

September 10th, 2016
Everything was great!
The Dr & all of his staff was very friendly and made I was comfortable through everything, from my pre-op, to my surgery, and my post op. I couldn't have asked for anything better!

August 8th, 2015
Breast lift and Augmentation
I had a breast lift and augmentation done just two days ago and feel great! Dr. Marosan and staff took great care of me. Explained every step and what I needed to do to have successful results. I am truly happy with my results and would recommend him to anyone thinking of getting a procedure done.

June 4th, 2015
You will be impressed
knowledgable Dr., very friendly, really takes his time explaining procedures. Office area is always clean and neat, friendly staff. Kudos.

May 3rd, 2015
Professional, Kind and Funny
Dr. Marosan and his staff ( Eden and Lauri ) are professional, kind and funny. I would go back to them and recommend them to anyone. I live out of state and they worked with me on post op apts and stayed in communication with phone calls and emails. They were honest with me about what to expect and my results. I have never looked or felt as good as I do now! Thank You!

April 16th, 2015
Best Plastic Surgeon in the NW
Dr and Staff are the best I have had for my procedures. I call them the "Dream Team"

March 16th, 2015
BBL/Butt Aug in December!
Very caring plastic surgeon and front office! They show genuine concern for their patients and potential patients

March 7th, 2015
Future BBL
I hope to have my full payment so I can return to their office; he and his staff are soo nice! He was up front, professional and just a joy to chat with, I look forward to having my procedure done by the end of the year!

February 21st, 2013
WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE
ALWAYS POSITIVE RESULTS, OPENLY COMMUNICATES HIS THOUGHTS , AND 1 OF THE FEW DRS. I KNOW , WHO IF HE FEELS THE PROCEDURE IS NOT NEEDED RIGHT NOW HE LETS YOU KNOW ITS BETTER TO WAIT, OR LETS YOU KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE BEFORE ITS SAFE TO DO IT. WHICH MEANS HE ISNT DRIVEN BY MONEY HE WANTS WHATS BEST FOR THE PATIENT.

January 10th, 2011
Exceeded Expectations (And mine were high!)
My overall rating is A++. My results were better than expected, and my office experiences were always pleasant. Dr. Marosan is a real craftsman; he takes pride in his work, attends to detail, and answers to the highest standards.All of the staff was knowledgeable and friendly. I felt informed and very cared for every step of the way.

September 16th, 2010
Great caring staff
I came in for a breast augmentation consultation and I was very nervous about it. I was greeted by Doris and she was very friendly. After filling out some forms, Bonnie the nurse took me to the consultation room, took my medical history, answered my questions and was present while Dr. Marosan examined me.I signed up for surgery and I am extremely happy with the results. Dr. Marosan is very good with his follow-ups and the staff has been very accommodating. I have already recommended Dr. Marosan to some of my friends.