Professional, Kind and Funny show details Professional, Kind and Funny
by H on May 3rd, 2015

Dr. Marosan and his staff ( Eden and Lauri ) are professional, kind and funny. I would go back to them and recommend them to anyone. I live out of state and they worked with me on post op apts and stayed in communication with phone calls and emails. They were honest with me about what to expect and my results. I have never looked or felt as good as I do now! Thank You!

Best Plastic Surgeon in the NW show details Best Plastic Surgeon in the NW
Apr 16th, 2015

Dr and Staff are the best I have had for my procedures. I call them the "Dream Team"

BBL/Butt Aug in December! show details BBL/Butt Aug in December!
Mar 16th, 2015

Very caring plastic surgeon and front office! They show genuine concern for their patients and potential patients

Future BBL show details Future BBL
by SBrazil on Mar 7th, 2015

I hope to have my full payment so I can return to their office; he and his staff are soo nice! He was up front, professional and just a joy to chat with, I look forward to having my procedure done by the end of the year!

WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE show details WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE
by LINDA ANDRES on Feb 21st, 2013

ALWAYS POSITIVE RESULTS, OPENLY COMMUNICATES HIS THOUGHTS , AND 1 OF THE FEW DRS. I KNOW , WHO IF HE FEELS THE PROCEDURE IS NOT NEEDED RIGHT NOW HE LETS YOU KNOW ITS BETTER TO WAIT, OR LETS YOU KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE BEFORE ITS SAFE TO DO IT. WHICH MEANS HE ISNT DRIVEN BY MONEY HE WANTS WHATS BEST FOR THE PATIENT.

lipo done and walking around the second day show details lipo done and walking around the second day
Jul 24th, 2011

I just had my lipo done with dr. marason, when i first meet him for my preop visit i was not too sure about him. But the day of my surgery, he made me feel very confortable and he is down to earth type of guy with a sense of humor and he went straight to work..i knew then that he knew what he needed to do thus making me feel more relaxed that he has done this many times before. so far my waist and abs look great only after the second day..i even took my kids to the fair today and walked around for 4 hours..i am still healing still so itll look better than it does now..i see major results for only the second day..i would for sure recommend him.. KEnt WA

Exceeded Expectations (And mine were high!) show details Exceeded Expectations (And mine were high!)
Jan 10th, 2011

My overall rating is A . My results were better than expected, and my office experiences were always pleasant. Dr. Marosan is a real craftsman; he takes pride in his work, attends to detail, and answers to the highest standards.All of the staff was knowledgeable and friendly. I felt informed and very cared for every step of the way.

Jan 10th, 2011

I have used Dr. Marosans services for several enhancements and I couldnt be more pleased. Hes a true professional and is somebody you can fully trust to do the job with the outmost expertise. I wouldnt use anybody else, truly.The staff is extremely friendly and supportive. They clarify everything and really ease the whole process. A.B

Great caring staff show details Great caring staff
Sep 16th, 2010

I came in for a breast augmentation consultation and I was very nervous about it. I was greeted by Doris and she was very friendly. After filling out some forms, Bonnie the nurse took me to the consultation room, took my medical history, answered my questions and was present while Dr. Marosan examined me.I signed up for surgery and I am extremely happy with the results. Dr. Marosan is very good with his follow-ups and the staff has been very accommodating. I have already recommended Dr. Marosan to some of my friends.