Dr. George Marosan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Marosan?

September 24th, 2017

Dr. Marosan gave me the body of my dreams!

I had a tummy tuck, liposuction and fat graft done by Dr. Marosan. I am beyond thrilled with my results. His whole staff is wonderful, he's very knowledgeable, and his follow up care is impeccable. I would recommend him to anyone, he really is the best in the business!

July 27th, 2017

Congenial consult

Talked w Dr Marosan about facial lift and thigh tightening. Very impressed w professionalism but as well, verycongenial. Gave me the information w follow up by his nurse. No push, still considering having procedures.

July 26th, 2017

Breast Augmentation revision

I had a recently diagnosed ruptured implant, from a surgery with a different surgeon. I can to Dr. Marosan from a referral & couldn't be happier. His knowledge & expertise have given me wonderful outcome. Lauri & Eden are amazing, they are friendly, patient & helpful. Dr. Marosan takes time to understand what outcome you are looking for & explain options.

June 19th, 2017

Best Plastic Surgeon

April 30th, 2017

Visit

Dr. Marasan is a very kind and really knows his stuff. Very knowledgeable and puts things in lay man terms. Staff friendly, the office is really classy.

March 28th, 2017

The best MD

February 17th, 2017

Friendly and wonderful to work with.

October 19th, 2016

Brazilian Butt lift and Lipo Revision

I had a botched lipo job from another doctor that left me disfigured. For almost 3 years I was devastated. I couldn't wear anything above knee length and my sex life was ruined because my self-esteem was destroyed. I did research on lipo revision extensively and was so glad I've found Dr. Marosan. He fixed not only the other doctor's mistakes but also the result was beyond my expectation. He added curves to my petite body. Now I have big curvy hips, big booty and small waists :D. He is a very knowledgeable, exceptional surgeon and truly the best in his field. He had trained with the top pioneers/ surgeons in the world to specialize each procedure. His entire staff is the best as well. I had excellent care before, during, and after the surgery. Thank you Dr. Marosan for giving me confidence back and a new beautiful body!

September 10th, 2016

Everything was great!

The Dr & all of his staff was very friendly and made I was comfortable through everything, from my pre-op, to my surgery, and my post op. I couldn't have asked for anything better!

August 8th, 2015

Breast lift and Augmentation

I had a breast lift and augmentation done just two days ago and feel great! Dr. Marosan and staff took great care of me. Explained every step and what I needed to do to have successful results. I am truly happy with my results and would recommend him to anyone thinking of getting a procedure done.

June 4th, 2015

You will be impressed

knowledgable Dr., very friendly, really takes his time explaining procedures. Office area is always clean and neat, friendly staff. Kudos.

May 3rd, 2015

Professional, Kind and Funny

Dr. Marosan and his staff ( Eden and Lauri ) are professional, kind and funny. I would go back to them and recommend them to anyone. I live out of state and they worked with me on post op apts and stayed in communication with phone calls and emails. They were honest with me about what to expect and my results. I have never looked or felt as good as I do now! Thank You!