Everything was great! show details Everything was great!
by Sam S on Sep 10th, 2016

The Dr & all of his staff was very friendly and made I was comfortable through everything, from my pre-op, to my surgery, and my post op. I couldn't have asked for anything better!

Breast lift and Augmentation show details Breast lift and Augmentation
Aug 8th, 2015

I had a breast lift and augmentation done just two days ago and feel great! Dr. Marosan and staff took great care of me. Explained every step and what I needed to do to have successful results. I am truly happy with my results and would recommend him to anyone thinking of getting a procedure done.

You will be impressed show details You will be impressed
by Kimberly Bernau on Jun 4th, 2015

knowledgable Dr., very friendly, really takes his time explaining procedures. Office area is always clean and neat, friendly staff. Kudos.

Professional, Kind and Funny show details Professional, Kind and Funny
by H on May 3rd, 2015

Dr. Marosan and his staff ( Eden and Lauri ) are professional, kind and funny. I would go back to them and recommend them to anyone. I live out of state and they worked with me on post op apts and stayed in communication with phone calls and emails. They were honest with me about what to expect and my results. I have never looked or felt as good as I do now! Thank You!

Best Plastic Surgeon in the NW show details Best Plastic Surgeon in the NW
Apr 16th, 2015

Dr and Staff are the best I have had for my procedures. I call them the "Dream Team"

BBL/Butt Aug in December! show details BBL/Butt Aug in December!
Mar 16th, 2015

Very caring plastic surgeon and front office! They show genuine concern for their patients and potential patients

Future BBL show details Future BBL
by SBrazil on Mar 7th, 2015

I hope to have my full payment so I can return to their office; he and his staff are soo nice! He was up front, professional and just a joy to chat with, I look forward to having my procedure done by the end of the year!

WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE show details WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE
by LINDA ANDRES on Feb 21st, 2013

ALWAYS POSITIVE RESULTS, OPENLY COMMUNICATES HIS THOUGHTS , AND 1 OF THE FEW DRS. I KNOW , WHO IF HE FEELS THE PROCEDURE IS NOT NEEDED RIGHT NOW HE LETS YOU KNOW ITS BETTER TO WAIT, OR LETS YOU KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE BEFORE ITS SAFE TO DO IT. WHICH MEANS HE ISNT DRIVEN BY MONEY HE WANTS WHATS BEST FOR THE PATIENT.

Exceeded Expectations (And mine were high!) show details Exceeded Expectations (And mine were high!)
Jan 10th, 2011

My overall rating is A . My results were better than expected, and my office experiences were always pleasant. Dr. Marosan is a real craftsman; he takes pride in his work, attends to detail, and answers to the highest standards.All of the staff was knowledgeable and friendly. I felt informed and very cared for every step of the way.

Great caring staff show details Great caring staff
Sep 16th, 2010

I came in for a breast augmentation consultation and I was very nervous about it. I was greeted by Doris and she was very friendly. After filling out some forms, Bonnie the nurse took me to the consultation room, took my medical history, answered my questions and was present while Dr. Marosan examined me.I signed up for surgery and I am extremely happy with the results. Dr. Marosan is very good with his follow-ups and the staff has been very accommodating. I have already recommended Dr. Marosan to some of my friends.