Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Massoud
Dr. George Massoud, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Alamogordo, NM. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Massoud is affiliated with Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center, Lincoln County Medical Center and Mountain View Regional Medical Center. Dr. Massoud has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. George Massoud has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. George Massoud is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alamogordo, NM.
Dr. Stefan Korec
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Alamogordo, NM 0.01 mi44
Dr. Katrina Rolen
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Alamogordo, NM 0.01 mi15
Dr. Neal Fellers
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Alamogordo, NM 0.01 mi41