Dr. George Mathai Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. George Mathai?

Kind and Caring Physician

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

Dr. Mathai is such a kind and caring person and a wonderful doctor. I feel like I am always the most important patient to him (and I'm sure he makes everyone else feel the same way). His patients come before anything else. He is also very involved in the community which is refreshing!

You don't see them like this anymore

Posted on January 7th, 2012

Dr Mathai was my doctor while I lived in TN and I have recently moved to Florida. I am telling you, I wish I could find Dr Mathai here. I have never gone to a more caring and attentive doctor. If he feels your condition is out of his expertise, he will not hesitate to refer you to someone he can personally recommend. I didn't need to go that often, but I always felt like his care was only in my best interest.

Posted on August 23rd, 2011

This Doctor has been my PCP for 5 years and is always caring and willing to listen to my problems. I can always call and get an appointment the same day. The staff is also very caring and willing to help with my needs.

Made Me Feel Like an Addict

Posted on February 21st, 2011

After 20 years in the military I thought I had finally transcended beyond dealing with idiots anymore, boy was I wrong. My wife and I both have prescriptions that had to be transferred to the new location. We were out of town for three weeks and our school had required that we get a letter from the doctor for being able to do our job and we called that Friday. The receptionist forgot about the request and we were almost dropped administratively because we didn't get the letters. Finally after calling two more times did we get the letter. We went to the local CVS to refill our prescriptions and there were none in the system. We spent several hours trying to fix whatever the doctors staff had done to the meds and for whatever reason it just didn't work. Now we were stuck without our meds and had to deal with it for over a week. We called the doctors office, and spent hours on the phone for the next several days trying to fix whatever his staff had screwed up on them and finally gave up until we got back home. I called the office to explain to them what happened and after nearly 15 minutes trying to explain to them what happened, I was put on hold. I don't know what the receptionist told him but the doctor came on the phone, told me his receptionist was crying and that I should have never been rude. I tried to explain to him what had happened and he told me to find another doctor and HUNG UP ON ME. After doing research, I found out that his staff is notorious for not getting very many things right in general. Well, I will find another doctor and hopefully find a staff that can fit our needs better.

Posted on February 5th, 2017