A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Mathew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Mathew, Cardiovascular Disease/Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Mathew, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- preventive cardiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathew graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mathew has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Villages Regional Hospital
- Leesburg Reg. Medical Ctr. & The Villages Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Manapurathu Mathew MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George M. Mathew practice?
- Dr. George Mathew has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Mathew practices Internal Medicine near Lady Lake, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Leesburg, FL.
See Lady Lake Internists.