A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathew graduated from Gandhiji University Medical College, Kerala.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mathew has 4 hospital affiliations:
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mathew accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. George Mathew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George Mathew practice?
Dr. George Mathew practices Pediatrics near South Ozone Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Queens Village, NY and Rochester, NY.
See South Ozone Park Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Jorge Mathew