A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Mathew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Mathew is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathew graduated from Gandhiji University Medical College, Kerala.
Dr. Mathew has 4 hospital affiliations:
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Mathew BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. George Mathew practice?
- Dr. George Mathew has 4 office locations.
Dr. George Mathew practices Pediatrics near South Ozone Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, NY and Queens Village, NY.
See South Ozone Park Pediatricians.