A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Matuschak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matuschak
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Matuschak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Matuschak, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Lung Diseases
- Multiple Organ Failure
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Matuschak graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Matuschak has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louis University Hospital
- Des Peres Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George M Matuschak MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. George M. Matuschak practice?
- Dr. George Matuschak has 1 office location.
Dr. George Matuschak practices Pulmonary Disease near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Pulmonologists.