Dr. George Maxymiv MD Patient Reviews

• Gynecology Salem, VA

4.8

December 19th, 2016
Dr. Max is a wonderful doctor,I highly recommend him.

November 23rd, 2016
Dr. Max is wonderful. He is easy to talk to and will ask questions until you tell him the complete truth of the reason for why you want to do something. He has a wonderful bedside manner and first thing in the morning, his smile is a good thing to see if you are having something unpleasant done.

October 21st, 2016
An OB-GYN that Cares
Dr. Maxymiv has a wonderful smile, always upbeat, makes the patient feel at ease. Wants to know what's going on in your life, is very gentle throughout the exam (s). When coming to him with a health issue one isn't sure of, Dr. Max jumps right in to address the situation and if not in his field , he reaches out to another physician most likely to give answers to his questions. If or when an examination doesn't return favorable, Dr. Max will immediately have his nurse contact patient to set up a speedy follow-up visit. There have been two such occasions in my years with Dr. Max I can personally testify to his not wasting time, he will see all areas of concern are addressed. So thankful for a physician of Dr. Maxymiv's expertise in the field of women's health today.

October 10th, 2016
Awesome
Dr. Max is a wonderful physician. He takes time to listen to any questions/concerns you have. I have been a patient for over 20 years and have recommended him to family, friends and anyone who needs a women's health professional. he has a great bedside manner and makes you feel very comfortable to discuss anything.

September 6th, 2016
EXCELLENT
DR. MAXYMIV IS AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR. HE IS PROFESSIONAL IN EVERY WAY AND YET ONE FEELS COMFORTABLE IN HIS PRESENCE. HE LISTENS INTENTLY AND FROM THERE HE GETS TO THE ROOT OF EACH PROBLEM (S). HE KNOWS WHAT TO DO TO MAKE IT WELL AND FOLLOWS UP UNTIL HEALED.

July 25th, 2016
Excellent experience!
I was very anxious about having to change physicians, especially starting to go see a male. Dr. Maxymiv and his staff were awesome! They took their time, answered my questions, were extremely thorough and made me feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend this office!

June 23rd, 2016
Dr. Maxymiv has been my doctor for over 20 years. Him and his staff are friendly and professional. He has great bedside manner and always goes the extra mile to make sure that I am taking care of. I have recommended him to several people and they think he's the best.

June 17th, 2016
Patient
It is always a pleasure when coming for my annual physical or a medical problem with Dr. Maxymiv. He gives a thorough physical exam, he goes over my medical history, discusses my medications and offers up to date medical information regarding my health care. He also takes the time for any concerns or questions I may have. Dr. Maxymiv even asks about my family, which is very heartfelt. He has a wonderful staff that is kind and knowledgeable. I am very thankful for him and his staff.

May 31st, 2016
Trustworthy, Caring Doctor
Lewis-Gale OB/GYN has been my choice of service for over 39 years. My care over these many years has been nothing short of confident, dependable physicians and staff. Dr. Maxymiv is kind, very easy to talk with, can discuss any and all matters relative to women's OB/GYN health. He's thorough, takes his time during exam, ability to put one at ease and listens to any concerns. I fully trust Dr. Max with my overall Gynecological care.

April 25th, 2016
An expert in his field
I had a rather difficult and extensive GYN surgery performed by Dr. MAX.....All I can say is he has the best bedside manner and is an expert in his field. Would HIGHLY recommend!!!!

April 9th, 2016
Dr. Maxymiv has provided wonderful care for me through many years. He is very personable, and makes you feel at ease throughout the examination and consult. I really like how he takes his time with each of his patients. He is very knowledgeable and a great OBGYN!

March 13th, 2016
Dr. Maxymiv is a compassionate, caring doctor. He always greets me with a great smile and treats me like family. He is thorough. If there is any concern, he explains everything well. I have been a patient of his about 18 years and would not go to anyone else.