Dr. George Mcclelland Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. George Mcclelland?

7 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 6th, 2013

Very unhappy

This whole office is messed up!! If you go to this Dr. You better take the whole day off.. Waited over a hour to be seen. Then didn't leave till 4 hours later.....The nurse is rude. Dr Mc Clelland is not the nicest Dr. I've met. Before running any test on me he gave me meds for something he thought I had. Refused to read any other Dr.'s tests that we're ran on me, and basically wanted me to pay for him to redo the tests. So he can see first hand what is going on.. Oh yeah, and he refuses to give you medical attention unless you have cash up front to pay for your services... Needless to say after a wrongful diagnoses, and refusing me health care attention this Dr. WILL be hearing from my attorney!!!

March 17th, 2016