A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George McCluskey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George McCluskey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCluskey
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCluskey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George McCluskey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Instability
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCluskey graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McCluskey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
- Doctors Hospital of Columbus, Inc
- Hughston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Milton McCluskey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George M. McCluskey practice?
- Dr. George McCluskey has 1 office location.
Dr. George McCluskey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Orthopedic Surgeons.