A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George McCluskey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George McCluskey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George McCluskey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Instability
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCluskey graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McCluskey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Columbus, Inc
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
- Hughston Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCluskey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George M. McCluskey practice?
Dr. George McCluskey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Surgeons.