Learn more about Dr. George McCluskey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George McCluskey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCluskey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCluskey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George McCluskey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Instability
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCluskey graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McCluskey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
- Doctors Hospital of Columbus, Inc
- Hughston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Milton McCluskey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George M. McCluskey practice?
- Dr. George McCluskey has 1 office location.
Dr. George McCluskey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Orthopedic Surgeons.