Learn more about Dr. George McDaniel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. George McDaniel, MD, MS is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. McDaniel graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McDaniel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McDaniel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George M. McDaniel practice?
Dr. George McDaniel practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near Culpeper, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Charlottesville, VA.
See Culpeper Pediatricians, Culpeper Pediatric Specialists, and Culpeper Cardiologists.