A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George McDaniel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDaniel
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McDaniel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George McDaniel, MD, MS is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Catheter Ablation
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. McDaniel graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McDaniel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George M McDaniel MD and MS is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. George M. McDaniel practice?
- Dr. George McDaniel has 1 office location.
Dr. George McDaniel practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Pediatricians and Charlottesville Cardiologists.