A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George McDaniel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. George McDaniel, MD, MS is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Catheter Ablation
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. McDaniel graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McDaniel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George M McDaniel MD and MS is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. George M. McDaniel practice?
- Dr. George McDaniel has 4 office locations.
Dr. George McDaniel practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Culpeper, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Charlottesville, VA.
See Culpeper Pediatricians and Culpeper Cardiologists.