Dr. George Mcghee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Mcghee?

July 13th, 2017

very poor service

does not take the time to listen to you and your concerns. the nurses are a joke, they do not take vital signs properly. had severe blood pressure issues they lazily slapped a bp cuff on and half attempted to take my blood pressure and just guessed. too bad for them I am nurse myself and had taken my bp 5 min before my appt and it had been 176/108. went to another doctor in town and got taken care of thankfully.

February 8th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Mcghee for over 8 years. What a great Doctor. I have never been to his office without hearing Doc. laughing with his patients. other doctors could learn from doc how to interact with patients His enthusiasm is great. .Doc always takes the time to listen and explain things to me .He is always up front . His diagnosis and treatment have always been right on. He has never hesitated to send me for test .or to a specialist if the condition warranted. Above everything else Doc makes me feel like a friend .His staff some are really great and share docs enthusiasm.

May 15th, 2015

patient

very good bedside manner, a very good listener. good doctor

March 30th, 2015

Patient

He is a very caring doctor. He listens and treats me great.

December 27th, 2013

Controlling Staff

Dr. Mcghee unfortunately has no authority over his staff as it seems. My mother who WAS a patient of over 20 years was harassed by his staff. They would not let her speak to the doctor and told her that he does not speak to patients unless they are in his office.

March 4th, 2013

awesome doctor

Dr. Mcghee takes the time to listen to my problems and explain the treatment he is prescribing. I have been a patient at this facility for over 20 years and never been turned away (even when i hadn't been in for as much as a checkup in a year). I remember when Dr. Jones then Dr. Voskuhl left. I never once thought about leaving this facility because of the way i am treated by Dr. Mcghee and his staff, they are great!

January 30th, 2012

Sad state of affairs

I "was" a patient of this practice for my entire life (all 36 years) until today. I am rarely sick and tend to only go to the doctor when its needed. Calling into the office today for an appointment, it came as a surprise that Dr Mcgee did not consider me a patient of his practice...36 years appearantly did not mean much. The reason given by his staff, in so many words, was I simply was not sick enough. Guess they just cannot make enough money on someone who is not sick all the time and does have children. now I begin a search for a doctor, while needing to see someone today...I hope all who read this understands a local small doctor should be there for his paitents. In this case, this practice is more concerned about long term profits. simply sad!

April 20th, 2011

Great Doctor and Great Guy!!!

I have been going to Dr McGhee for over 2 years. He is very professional and does a fantastic job in diagnosing any illness. He makes every patient feel important and has a wonderful sense of humor.

January 25th, 2011

Very short with you. Does not give you adequate time to discuss or ask questions. Doesn't listen very well or explain much. Therefor has been known to misdiagnose. In my personal opinion he's more of a perscription writer verses a good doctor.

October 2nd, 2010

current patient

May 7th, 2009

Dr. McGhee is top notch

I have been a patient at the office where he currently practices for years. Although it was hard to replace Dr. Jones, Dr. McGhee is well on his way. He is very knowledgeable about a variety of illnesses and conditions. He is compassionate and has a great sense of humor. You can go in sick as a dog, and leave smiling because of something he said. Dr. McGhee is not overly concerned with rotating patients in and out as fast as he can. He gives you time to ask questions and he will explain anything to you in a manner that one is able to understand.

October 9th, 2017