Dr. George Mckinley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Mckinley?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. George Mckinley?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 24th, 2015

What a wonderful doctor!

Dr. McKinley is just terrific. He is kind, listens well, asks good questions and is a font of knowledge. Thank goodness I found my way to him. I had come back from Cuba with scary symptoms which had lingered for several weeks. He explained to me what was going on and why I was feeling so terrible. Everything he said made sense to me. He was very thorough. Even though I waited for a while in the waiting room, he was worth the wait. He takes a long time with his patients, which is great once you get in! I would highly recommend him for any travel illness. He has a truly healing and calming presence.

July 14th, 2009

Dr. McKinley is one of the finest doctors I have had the pleasure of knowing. He is diligent and approaches the "problem(s)" with his full attention. I highly recommend him. I have personally referred two individuals to him already and they have come back with glowing reviews.

January 31st, 2017