A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George McWhorter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George McWhorter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. McWhorter graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. McWhorter has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Walker Baptist Medical Center
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Ralph McWhorter MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. George R. McWhorter practice?
- Dr. George McWhorter has 3 office locations.
Dr. George McWhorter practices Gastroenterology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Gastroenterologists.