A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Mecouch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Mecouch, Psychiatrist, Osteopath is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Mecouch, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Advanced Training in Jungian Psychotherapy and Dream Interpretation
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mecouch graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Harper Mecouch DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. George H. Mecouch practice?
- Dr. George Mecouch has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Mecouch practices Psychiatry near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Psychiatrists.