Dr. George Mecouch Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Mecouch Jr?

Dr. Mecouch has given me back my life.

Posted on March 29th, 2012

I started seeing him 9 years ago. He is the third psychiatrist I've seen over 20 years, and he is the best. He's knowledgeable at combining meds to find what works for me. He listens well and respects my input and opinions. He's easy to talk to. He's responsive, if I have a problem. And he's figured out a mixture of 3 meds that manage my 3 diagnoses better than they were ever managed before.

Wonderful doctor

Posted on December 12th, 2011

He is friendly, calm, allows patient to direct care rather that forcing a medication that isn't wanted. He is conservative with medication and won't overdose a person with additional meds to correct side effects when another drug would correct the original problem. He is highly knowledgeable. I have had him as a doctor for 10 years and recommend him highly.

Posted on February 9th, 2011

he was very caring and listened to me, and made sure I understood everything we were discussing regarding treatment options and diagnosis. He was very kind and compassionate.

Dr. George Mecouch - Compassionate and Caring

Posted on February 8th, 2011

I feel like my life started at age 40... I could not recommend him highly enough... he is very caring and listens. He is the only person who heard me when I described how scattered things were for me... now things are so much better. I cannot say enough good about this man... he is a true expert in the field of ADD and ADHD as well as other things. Dr. Mecouch has helped many of my collegues as well after I praised him on Facebook... and in my profession taht is HIGH praise. I work in the medical field and typically those people do not seek help. They are truly the worst patients but in hearing my experience many have sought him out and are now feeling the same thing I am... a whole new life... Also, he takes Kaiser... I had to get a referral but he does take that insurance FYI.

Dr. Mecouch is a life saver!

Posted on December 21st, 2009

I am 6 months pregnant right now. It is hard on me and my family because I am limited in what meds I can take for my Bipolar. Dr. Mecouch has been extremely caring and compassionate during this hard time. He gets me in same day if I am having problems. He also provides a number to reach him right away on his cell so in a time of crisis I don't have to wait to have an office representative to return my call. I have called extremely upset several times and Dr. Mecouch somehow makes me smile and gives me hope until my meds take effect. My husband and I are extrememly grateful for the care he has given me over the past few years. I think the only complaint I would have is more to do with my insurance and the money I must pay out before they cover my visits with Dr. Mecouch (I have Blue Cross). It would be nice if he could accept Medicare or Medicaid! :) I have recommended family to Dr. Mecouch and they also have been very impressed with him. I would recommend him to anyone I knew who needed the services he provides. I also have NEVER had to wait longer then 10 mins. to be seen which is unheard of. Other doctors I have waited 30 mins. or more! I have never had that issue with Dr. Mecouch's office and I am extremely grateful to have a doctor that values my time as well as his!

Highly recommended.

Posted on May 5th, 2009

Dr. Mecouch has completely changed my life for the better. I could not recommend him more for anyone suffering from any related problems.

Posted on June 4th, 2016