A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Medley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Medley
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Medley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Medley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Medley graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Medley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Everett Medley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George E. Medley practice?
- Dr. George Medley has 1 office location.
Dr. George Medley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Surgeons.