A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Medley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Medley
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Medley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Medley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Medley graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Medley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Everett Medley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George E. Medley practice?
- Dr. George Medley has 1 office location.
Dr. George Medley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Surgeons.