A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Mekras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Mekras, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mekras graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Mekras has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Demosthenes Mekras MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. George D. Mekras practice?
- Dr. George Mekras has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Mekras practices Urology near South Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Vero Beach, FL.