A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Mellos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Mellos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mellos
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Mellos Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Mellos, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mellos graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Mellos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Evan Mellos MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. George E. Mellos practice?
- Dr. George Mellos has 1 office location.
Dr. George Mellos practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Psychiatrists and Royal Oak Child Psychiatrists.