A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Mellos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Mellos is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mellos
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mellos Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Mellos, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mellos graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Mellos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Evan Mellos MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. George E. Mellos practice?
- Dr. George Mellos has 1 office location.
Dr. George Mellos practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Psychiatrists and Royal Oak Child Psychiatrists.