A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Metropoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Metropoulos, MD, MPH is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Metropoulos graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Metropoulos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Metropoulos MD and MPH is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George Metropoulos practice?
- Dr. George Metropoulos has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Metropoulos practices Occupational Medicine near Hamtramck, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI.
See Hamtramck Preventive Medicine Specialists.