Dr. George Metzger Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. George Metzger?

if a doctor doesn't know what is wrong with his/her patient, it is acceptable to say "I don't know!"

Posted on January 7th, 2011

I was dis-respected by this doctor. I explained symptoms that I was having to him. He basically said I was crazy, because I am too young to be having the symptoms I discribed to him.I have gained health care coverage within the last two months. I have a pheochromocytoma. It took two 24 hour urine catches to diagnose this adrenalin secreting tumor. It took one doctor appointment for the tests to be ordered.Dr. Metzger mentioned the same tests to me over four years ago, but advised me that pheochromocytomas are so rare, that he didn't think it was necessary to do the tests.I am awaiting further testing to determine the location of the tumor.

Posted on July 22nd, 2014