A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Meyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Meyer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Meyer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- Georgetown Univ. Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Keith Meyer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George K. Meyer practice?
- Dr. George Meyer has 1 office location.
Dr. George Meyer practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Pediatricians.