A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Michas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Michas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Michas
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Michas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Michas graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Michas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
- Twin Cities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Aristotle Michas MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. George A. Michas practice?
- Dr. George Michas has 1 office location.
Dr. George Michas practices Psychiatry near Fort Walton Beach, FL.
See Fort Walton Beach Psychiatrists.