A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Middleton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Middleton, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Middleton graduated from Saint Louis University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George William Middleton MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. George W. Middleton practice?
- Dr. George Middleton has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Middleton practices Urology near Bemidji, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Mankato, MN.
See Bemidji Urologists.