Dr. George Milonas Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. George Milonas?

Great, up-front, trustworthy doctor

Posted on June 4th, 2013

I am a very practical, straight-forward woman and appreciate the up-front, honest, no sugar coating style that Dr. Milonas has. he is gentle, soft-spoken, and kind with my children and they love "Dr. George." He is knowledgable and takes the time to get to know his families. There have been times I have challenged him and he was respectful of my perspective and took the time to explain his professional point of view. He does not pull the "I am the all-knowing doctor" routine. He understands that parents know our kids best and he proves that he knows medicine best and that we all have the same goal in mind. I recommend Dr. Milonas to every parent I know.

Posted on March 10th, 2011