A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Milowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Milowe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Milowe, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- HERBAL & NUTRITIONAL MEDICINE
- HYPNOSIS INTEGRATIVE & PREVENTIVE MEDICINE ACUPUNCTURE
- Holistic Health
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Milowe graduated from Universite Catholique De Louvain, Brussels. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Milowe has 5 hospital affiliations:
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Milowe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George Milowe practice?
Dr. George Milowe practices Psychiatry near Salem, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Malden, MA.
See Salem Psychiatrists.