A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Mina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Mina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mina
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Mina, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mina graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Mina has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Edward John Noble Hospital of Gouverneur
- Canton-Potsdam Hospital
- Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Michael Mina MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George M. Mina practice?
- Dr. George Mina has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Mina practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Potsdam, NY.
See Potsdam Orthopedic Surgeons.