A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Mina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Mina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Mina, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mina graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Mina has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Canton-Potsdam Hospital
- Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center
- Edward John Noble Hospital of Gouverneur
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mina accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George M. Mina practice?
Dr. George Mina practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Potsdam, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Gouverneur, NY.
See Potsdam Orthopedic Surgeons.