A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Mina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Mina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mina
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Mina, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mina graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Mina has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Edward John Noble Hospital of Gouverneur
- Canton-Potsdam Hospital
- Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Michael Mina MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George M. Mina practice?
- Dr. George Mina has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Mina practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gouverneur, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Potsdam, NY.
See Gouverneur Surgeons.