A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Miquel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Miquel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miquel
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Miquel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Miquel graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Miquel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Baptist Medical Center - Beaches
- Ramadan Hand InstituteLake Butler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Miquel MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. George Miquel practice?
- Dr. George Miquel has 1 office location.
Dr. George Miquel practices Urology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Urologists.