A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Miquel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Miquel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miquel
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Miquel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Miquel graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Miquel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Baptist Medical Center - Beaches
- Ramadan Hand InstituteLake Butler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Miquel MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. George Miquel practice?
- Dr. George Miquel has 1 office location.
Dr. George Miquel practices Urology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Urologists.