A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Miquel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Miquel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Miquel graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Miquel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Baptist Medical Center - Beaches
- Ramadan Hand InstituteLake Butler Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miquel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George I. Miquel practice?
Dr. George Miquel practices Urology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Urologists.