A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Mohamedally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Mohamedally is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mohamedally
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Mohamedally Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Renal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohamedally graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mohamedally has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Stalin Mohamedally DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George S. Mohamedally practice?
- Dr. George Mohamedally has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Mohamedally practices Family Medicine near Otisville, MI.
See Otisville Family Physicians.