A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Mohamedally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Mohamedally is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mohamedally
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Mohamedally Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Renal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohamedally graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mohamedally has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Stalin Mohamedally DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George S. Mohamedally practice?
- Dr. George Mohamedally has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Mohamedally practices Family Medicine near Otisville, MI.
See Otisville Primary Care Doctors.