Dr. George Mohamedally Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Mohamedally?

Posted on March 16th, 2015

Dr was great wish he hadn't died

Staff

Posted on November 5th, 2013

My husband and I really like this doctor - he's very thorough and spends time with his patients. There are a couple females on staff who are very friendly and caring. However, there are a couple who are as cold-as-ice, not pleasant at all. Our favorite ones are Nicole and Sherry!

stitches out

Posted on April 16th, 2012

My husband went to get stiches out and comes home and theres still stiches in his arm, that they missed. what the heck? I'm getting billed for them to be taken out . So I sent hubby back up to dr's office , Hubbys not happy about it wanted me to take them out . I said oh no I'm the the dr. he should of taken them all out , not leave them in to get infected later.This is not the first time this has happend either. I don't like it when I have to finish other peoples work, thats right its NOT MY JOB!! The waiting for dr is just terrible too. You have a appt thats at 10am and you are lucky if your in back buy 12;00. Seems to me we might just have to find another dr. Well i better NOT get charged 2 times for this day either or i will protest this bill threw my insurance too

Posted on December 7th, 2015