Internist, Cardiologist (heart)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
by Art McCullough on Apr 7th, 2015

DR Moir has taken care of me for the past 12 years since my first heart attack ,I have never had another one since,

May 12th, 2012

really cares and listens

Great Family Physician show details Great Family Physician
by Kirk & Sherri Immel on Jan 6th, 2009

My wife and I had Dr. Moir for about 3-4 years and found him and his staff to be wonderful to work with. He offers a vast well-rounded expereince base and is very knowledgeable w/r to his usage of perscription drugs. We both recommend Dr. Moir to those looking for a new family doctor.

Dr Moir is a good doctor and his staff is friendly show details Dr Moir is a good doctor and his staff is friendly
by raljoker on Oct 12th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Almost all doctors charge $50 for disability forms. Why would you get his advice on medication if you are pregnant. If your OBGYN said not to take it don't take it. This does not make him a bad doctor, he is not an OBGYN. Get a clue and grow up. He has a very good staff that is very attentive. When I was on disability I waited months for my specialist to get me a referral to a surgeon. I was sick of waiting so I called his staff and they were able to get me a referral in 10 minutes. I am in the medical field and would not ask my OBGYN about my cardiac health. Get a clue.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
Do not see this doctor! show details Do not see this doctor!
by cassansan760 on May 24th, 2008 on kudzu.com

-charges $50 to fill out paperwork (i.e disability form) -when he fills it out wrong, insists on scheduling another apt to correct it. -perscribed meds to lower blood pressure when blood pressure is low (maybe wrong dose) -ok's meds not safe for pregnancy, when OB's tell you to discontinue. -I feel like a chart number instead of a patient. does not appear to show genuine interest in my health. -unfriendly /incompetent staff

Read Full Review at kudzu.com