Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Does a great job show details Does a great job
by John W on Mar 9th, 2014

Had previous Pain Medicine doctor do an epidural which was horrible. Momany explained everything and put me at ease, listened and answered my questions, did a great injection with minimal pain, and had good follow up. Definitely recommend him.

Jul 2nd, 2012

DR.MOMANY ADMINISTERED 4 EPIDURALS ON ME EVEN THOUGH THEY ONLY LASTED A SHORT TIME, I THOUGHT HE WAS AN EXCELLENT DR. HE MADE ME LAUGH AND MADE ME COMFORTABLE. I WANT HIM. I WANT MY SUMMER AND OFF THE 180 MGS OF OXYMORPHONE I TAKE EACH DAY. MY DR. TOOK ME OFF OF A CHEAP MEDICATION (METHADONE) THAT WORKED PRETTY GOOD AND PUT ME ON A DRUG THAT COST ALMOST $3,000 MO. PLEASE HAVE HIM CALL ME JUST TO TALK, (509-290-5692) I NEED HELP BADLY AND CAN'T SEEM TO FIND IT. SHE IS GOING TO DRIVE ME TO THE STREETS. I WAS TAKING 120 MGS OF METHADONE BUT COULD GET BY ON 90. PLEASE I JUST WANT OFF THE COUCH AFTER 3.5 YRS.THANKYOUJERRY S. HIGBY

Best experience show details Best experience
Mar 10th, 2012

At my initial consultation he carefully listened to my questions and concerns. When the time came for a steroid injection, Dr. Momany made a bad situation much better through his caring and professional demenor. He and his staff made me feel much more than a number.

Aug 30th, 2011

Would highly recommend for procedure, there was no follow up with this md, so I've kept a diary.

Aug 25th, 2011

Very good with me, explained everythingBit of wait to get in