Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Specialist

Providence Anesthesia Services
101 W 8th Ave
Spokane, WA 99204
509-474-3181
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Does a great job  |  show details
by John W on Mar 9th, 2014

Had previous Pain Medicine doctor do an epidural which was horrible. Momany explained everything and put me at ease, listened and answered my questions, did a great injection with minimal pain, and had good follow up. Definitely recommend him.

Jul 2nd, 2012

DR.MOMANY ADMINISTERED 4 EPIDURALS ON ME EVEN THOUGH THEY ONLY LASTED A SHORT TIME, I THOUGHT HE WAS AN EXCELLENT DR. HE MADE ME LAUGH AND MADE ME COMFORTABLE. I WANT HIM. I WANT MY SUMMER AND OFF THE 180 MGS OF OXYMORPHONE I TAKE EACH DAY. MY DR. TOOK ME OFF OF A CHEAP MEDICATION (METHADONE) THAT WORKED PRETTY GOOD AND PUT ME ON A DRUG THAT COST ALMOST $3,000 MO. PLEASE HAVE HIM CALL ME JUST TO TALK, (509-290-5692) I NEED HELP BADLY AND CAN'T SEEM TO FIND IT. SHE IS GOING TO DRIVE ME TO THE STREETS. I WAS TAKING 120 MGS OF METHADONE BUT COULD GET BY ON 90. PLEASE I JUST WANT OFF THE COUCH AFTER 3.5 YRS.THANKYOUJERRY S. HIGBY

|  Best experience  |  show details
Mar 10th, 2012

At my initial consultation he carefully listened to my questions and concerns. When the time came for a steroid injection, Dr. Momany made a bad situation much better through his caring and professional demenor. He and his staff made me feel much more than a number.

Aug 30th, 2011

Would highly recommend for procedure, there was no follow up with this md, so I've kept a diary.

Aug 25th, 2011

Very good with me, explained everythingBit of wait to get in