Ophthalmologist (eyes)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Dr. Demonstrates Genuine Concern About My Vision Issues  |  show details
by Ray R. on Aug 3rd, 2014

Dr. George Moninger & Dr. Donald Brotherman both work together in the same office. Both provide excellent professional vision services and both show a genuine concern for their patients. Have been with both Dr.'s for over 15 years.

|  show details
Aug 18th, 2011

Dr. Moninger and his assistant were very friendly and professional. However, when I signed in I was not given any paperwork to fill out and after waiting about 15 minutes, I asked if I was supposed to fill out paperwork since I had not seen the doctor in several years. I completed the forms and waited to be called while people would come into the office, get taken care of and leave and this continued for almost 1 hour. Finally I asked the doctors assistant, when she came to call another patient in, if there was a problem that I had not been called. She found my chart a apologized and rushed me to an exam room and hurriedly got me started on my eye exam.

|  Dr. Moninger  |  show details
by mrm1853 on May 18th, 2010

Dr. Moninger is an amazing doctor. He spends time with his patients and gets to know each one as a person instead of just a number. Dr. Moninger, in fact, works with his father-in-law (who is equally amazing). Also, Dr. Moninger's son may even end up working in that business too. I just love the family style in his office. Dr. Moninger is so amazing and I would reccomend him to anyone.