Dr. George Moninger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Moninger?

Diabetic Macular Edema

Diabetic Macular Edema

Have you seen Dr. George Moninger?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 2nd, 2016

With bedside manner being throw out the window by most of the medical staff today. I would have to say with this doctor it is natural. Not prompt by a check list on things to do & say in the interaction with the patient.

February 23rd, 2015

Great Choice

I have been seeing Dr. Moninger for 8 years now. I really appreciate his style of care. Though I only see him once a year for an eye exam he remembers specifics about me and my eye care. I would and do recommend Dr. Moninger. Excellent choice.

August 3rd, 2014

Dr. Demonstrates Genuine Concern About My Vision Issues

Dr. George Moninger & Dr. Donald Brotherman both work together in the same office. Both provide excellent professional vision services and both show a genuine concern for their patients. Have been with both Dr.'s for over 15 years.

August 18th, 2011

Dr. Moninger and his assistant were very friendly and professional. However, when I signed in I was not given any paperwork to fill out and after waiting about 15 minutes, I asked if I was supposed to fill out paperwork since I had not seen the doctor in several years. I completed the forms and waited to be called while people would come into the office, get taken care of and leave and this continued for almost 1 hour. Finally I asked the doctors assistant, when she came to call another patient in, if there was a problem that I had not been called. She found my chart a apologized and rushed me to an exam room and hurriedly got me started on my eye exam.

May 19th, 2010

Dr. Moninger

Dr. Moninger is an amazing doctor. He spends time with his patients and gets to know each one as a person instead of just a number. Dr. Moninger, in fact, works with his father-in-law (who is equally amazing). Also, Dr. Moninger's son may even end up working in that business too. I just love the family style in his office. Dr. Moninger is so amazing and I would reccomend him to anyone.

September 15th, 2017