Oct 11th, 2015

He is a Genius in his Field, and I was pleased that I was sent to him for A-Fib. I ended up with a Pacemaker, and have done very well when I was in his care as a Patient. He does not see patients for Cardiology. But he is the Best of the Best.

Apr 3rd, 2012

I agree this Dr. Is good at what he does but along with tat coes a major attitde . I too sat and waited and waited in te office for him to come I understand tree are emergencies at the hospital but never have I received a "thank you for waiting". It was as if you were lucky to be him. Also was told off by this Dr for nothing that I did . Yes he is brilliant but I want my Dr to have some compassion and bedside kindness too.

by Phil Hampton on May 5th, 2011

I found the Doctor to be friendly, patient, and proffessional in describing my condition and how he proposed to repair it. I accepted his recommendation for an ablation. The procedure was performed in Florida Hospital South and was a complete sucess!! I have had heart palpitations since about age 10 and had experience them frequently. I had never gone more than 3 months without one, then at age 78, I had one that lasted 2 hours and required an emergency room visit to control. Since Dr Monir performed the ablation procedure one year and 3 months ago I have never had another occurrence of palpitations!! Thank you Dr Monir.

THE RIGHT STUFF show details THE RIGHT STUFF
by DR PAUL on Dec 24th, 2010

This guy is very bright and gets right to the root of the matter. He has a huge following, which makes getting an appt quite a PITA. I intend to stick with him.

Good medical knowledge, miserable temperament. show details Good medical knowledge, miserable temperament.
by R. Monaco on Feb 7th, 2010

I was one of this Dr's 1st patients, seeing him the last 7 years. This Dr. doesn't like questions, never cares how late he is, left me sitting for hours before calling that he wont be in, a normal wait is ~ 1 hour in thw office and 45 min. or longer in the exam room. I was reprimanded by a neighbor for recommending him after they experienced his rudeness during their visit. In his defense he converted my arrhytmia on four occasions successfully so I wont down his expertise in that area. After complaining to the office administrator re: his constant lateness at every visit,I was told she "counseled him re: his tardiness" but he didn't care about it and Monir decided to end our relationship. He is also a "partner" in the Fl. Heart Group. If you take up with this guy keep your mouth shut or find someone else with a MUCH better attitude and bedside manner. (Submitted 2/7/2010)