A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Moore, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Moore has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Centennial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George W. Moore practice?
Dr. George Moore practices Internal Medicine near Everett, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bothell, WA and Nashville, TN.
See Everett Internists.