A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Moore, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Moore has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Walter Moore MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George W. Moore practice?
- Dr. George Moore has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Moore practices Internal Medicine near Everett, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bothell, WA and Nashville, TN.
See Everett Internists.