Dr. George Moore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Moore?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. George Moore?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 17th, 2015

I don't know who "RC" saw but my contact with this Dr was not "enjoyable" at all..........and I suspect that it was not an accurate comment. The Doc may know a lot about diseases, but he is not respectful of patients as people.

February 2nd, 2015

Most personable doctor I know

Has to be one of the best in Washington, and in his field. Actually makes office visits enjoyable. (I'm not a fan of visiting doctors, usually.)

February 23rd, 2012

I really hate doctors, and I was nervous about seeing a new one. Especially an endocrinologist, I was expecting to be lectured about weight, inactivity, diet - and not listened to when I explained I was doing the best I could. Boy was I wrong! Dr. Moore was so kind and attentive, he never once made me feel like I was being bad, never lectured, he was thorough, had a good sense of humor, and just made me feel overall at ease. I left there feeling like there is hope and that I was in good hands. I only wish I'd gone to see him sooner instead of struggling to try to get my diabetes under control with my GP. It wasn't working, now I feel like we can get it where it needs to be.

October 31st, 2011

Very poor follow up with medication adjustment! Very hands off. We're looking for a new doctor.

September 2nd, 2011

Not a doctor worth seeing

My visit with Dr. Moore was a disappointment from beginning to end. I was the first patient of the day, with no other patients in the waiting room and had a 50 minute wait. My physician directly referred me to Dr. Moore after I had an Ultrasound done on my thyroid. Having no knowledge of the test results, Dr. Moore basically gave me a piece of paper explaining my diagnosis and told me that this would explain everything. He did not sit down to explain anything to me nor ask any questions of me. Just learning of the diagnosis, I was shocked and a little freaked out. When dealing with a diagnosis that will affect you the rest of your life, a person should expect a doctor to provide a much higher level of service.

February 22nd, 2011

I saw Dr Moore for about 4 years.. In the beginning he was awesome. In time, he became very hurried, was a poor listener, and lost most of what had made him a great Dr. Too bad, as he use to be one of the best.. Both in diagnosis, bedside manner, and treatment. I have two friends that also saw him with similar experiences.

January 9th, 2010

Dr. Moore is a very caring down to earth individual. Explains things so that they are easy to understand and answers all queestions. He is the only doctor that I have ever trusted.

December 13th, 2009

I have a thyroid problem and Polycystic Ovarine Syndrome. I have been to 4 different endocronologists. I have been dealing with being taken on and off medication cause no one could figure out what was wrong. The main reason I went to Dr. Moore was to try and loose weight which I have 2 syndromes that make it hard to loose weight. Dr. Moore was the only doctor that was able to help me with this problem. I had just about given up and I told my self I would go one last time since someone who had the same problems as me recommended him. I would highly recommend this doctor for diagnosing problems and helping in loosing weight.

January 9th, 2017