A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Moricz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Moricz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Moricz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Moricz graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Moricz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
- Christus St Michael Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moricz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 26 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George F. Moricz practice?
Dr. George Moricz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Texarkana, TX.
See Texarkana Obstetricians & Gynecologists.