A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Moricz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Moricz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Moricz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Moricz graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Moricz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
- Christus St Michael Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Frank Moricz MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. George F. Moricz practice?
- Dr. George Moricz has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Moricz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Texarkana, TX.
Additional practice locations include: De Queen, AR.
See Texarkana Obstetricians & Gynecologists.